Ecommerce - THE DIGITAL DEPARTMENT
ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH TDD
TDD is one of Cork’s leading ECommerce Web Design providers for larger companies and SME business looking to sell online. Our ECommerce expertise allows us to develop across platform on Magento, WooCoomerce and Shopify. It is this flexibility allows us to recommend the best platform for your web requirements and your budget.
MAGENTO 2 WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH TDD
Magento 2 is one of the best and most popular Ecommerce platforms and one that TDD highly recommends for some of our clients. If you are looking to build an online store that is robust, secure, and with flexible functionality Magento 2 is the platform of choice for both small and large retailers. Magento is an open source platform allowing you not just to avail of its inbuilt functionality but also to custom any functionality you require. At TDD we have certified and highly qualified Magento Developers that will guide you along the way. Read more on Magento 2 development with TDD.
WOOCOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH TDD
WooCommerce is a fantastic ECommerce solution for many SME business looking to sell online. It is an open source platform allowing you to custom design and avail of fantastic flexibility in your functionality. We highly recommend this solution for SME clients with product ranges under 2000 products as it is more cost efficient than Magento. We would be delighted to talk you through and show your examples of website we have done. See more on WordPress WooCommerce Development
ECOMMERCE FOR ALL SIZE BUSINESS & BUDGET
We build ECommerce websites for a lot of small business as we have the flexibility to work different solutions to fit your budget and requirements. Our rates are attractive to large companies and affordable to start ups and small business looking for high quality work. Read more also on our full web design service for small business.
Our ecommerce service
At TDD we don't just build great ECommerce Stores but we help all size business be successful online.
We have worked with Digital Marketing for the last numbers of years and found them to very a very professional and capable company. Nothing is a problem for them. They always get back as soon as you request anything.
- Hugh Murray , Classic Drinks -
TDD built our new Magento website and did a fantastic job. They have been supporting the site for the last few years and they are so reliable and easy to deal with. Couldn’t recommend them more.
- Rob Coffrey , Full Of Beans -
We were delighted to work with The Digital Department to develop our new purchasing app. They got into the project, showed a flexible attitude and delivered what we were looking for.
- BRODY SWEENEY , Camile -
Loved working with Alan and the TDD team. Their enthusiasm, professionalism, and attention to detail was second to none. They took our brief and designed a fresh, modern and beautiful looking website for us.
- MARK DINEEN , Right Price Tiles -
TDD built our Magento website and we’re very satisfied with the end result delivered and the professionalism they showed. TDD nailed our product hierarchy from the start, one of the issues we had with our former site.
- MARK WOLFE , Atkins Garden Centre -
A big thank you to Alan and the team at The Digital Department.. They did a great job in rebuilding our company web site. The team took the time to learn a little about our business and applied the concepts to the new website.
- Ger Cummins , MD Cork Lighting -
MAGENTO & WOOCOMMERCE ECOMMERCE PLATFORMS
Magento and WooCommerce ECommerce are two of the most popular Ecommerce platforms and which to use can depend greatly on the clients needs. TDD will look closely at each client’s online ambitions and make sure they end up with the right ECommerce solution. Magento and WooCommerce are both great open source platforms and offer clients fantastic flexibility in designing the online stores they want. TDD can also build on Shopify and several other platforms if required.
Now developing on Magento 2.3.2
READ ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES OF MAGENTO ECOMMERCE.
SUCCESS WITH YOUR ECOMMERCE ONLINE STORE
Having a great online store requires great web design, navigation and strategy. At TDD we have the expertise to deliver all 3 to the highest standards. We build ECommerce stores that have real impact on customers and achieve higher sales on average for our clients. Our experience in communications also allows us to help clients develop high impact communications strategies which are paramount in drawing customers in.
Read more on our full website design service.
ACHIEVING A GREAT ECOMMERCE WEBSITE IS NOT A FLUKE
Developing an Ecommerce platform requires the right expertise and the right approach. Some of the key principles TDD applies:
- Clear webpage layout & communication:Online shoppers like things easy and clearly communicated. Also, it is essential to ensure your layout is in line with your objectives for your Ecommerce store and how you want to guide your customers through it.
- Website Navigation:Getting around your store should be intuitive and a good web designer can deliver this.
- Extra Features:While Magento and other systems have lots of features built into them to make a great online store your developer also needs the skills to be able develop features you want that are not native to the platform. At TDD we have the skills to deliver just about anything in this regard.
- Store Knowledge:Like a bricks and mortar store understanding how consumers behave in online stores is essential to them being developed properly. At The Digital Department we understand all the Ecommerce store techniques to improve your stores performance through clever store arrangement and online merchandising techniques.
- Future marketing:Once your Ecommerce store is built it doesn’t mean the orders will come rushing in. A good website developer will consider how you are going to market yourself after you go live. For example, if you want to perform on search engine you need to be structured correctly onsite while also having the right tools in place to allow you to develop your off site optimisation strategy.
Read our ECommerce web design tips